In response to Cee’s Share Your World Challenge.
- What is your favorite word?
Nefarious. Yeah.. It’s a negative word, but I just love the sound of that
- What is your least favorite word?
Favourite. I hate picking favourites, as I believe in multiple options and such.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively – a great blog, a great piece of article, beautiful pictures, etc.Spiritually – a debate on any topic even remotely connected to spirituality. I am an ENTP (or the debater) according to the MBTI, so you get the idea.
Emotionally – a great movie or a beautiful song, even a beautiful piece of art
- What turns you off?
Hypocrisy of any kind.
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The noise my mixer-grinder makes. -_-
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Travel writer, Freelancer, Image consultant.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Banker! Unfortunately I am stuck in it. Why you ask? The paycheck.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well, first of all, I am an atheist, and I don’t believe in the concept of heaven or hell or the afterlife for that matter. If, if heaven exists, I am pretty sure god would say something in the lines of…
“Do you believe in me now? Let’s have that chat.”
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last week was a great week. After a huge fight with my guy, we have finally sorted our differences and seem to understand each other better now. I am grateful for that fight.
Next week, I am looking forward to watching the latest Marvel movie, “Deadpool”.
Thanks for reading!